Corporate Sponsorship, Cause Marketing,
Grants & More...LEARN MORE
Grassroots Marketing & More...LEARN MORE
OUR PASSION IS
YOUR NON PROFIT
It's your Vision, Let's Work Together
to Make it HappenLEARN MORE
Want to start a non profit? Congratulations! Starting a nonprofit or charity can be very rewarding but very complex as well. In addition to providing your services, you must also hire, train & manage employees or volunteers, maintain compliance with government regulations, understand your market and position your nonprofit startup to grow. Donations do not come easily, and the odds of failing are high, therefore planning and working with an experienced team is essential.
CharityNet USA serves as a Nonprofit startup center. We can help you with many of your needed charity startup solutions, so you can focus on implementing your services, raising money and doing what you feel passionate about. Below are some of our key nonprofit startup services and solutions to help you start your charity.
Nonprofit Startup Steps:
- Elect a Board of Directors and elect Officers.
- Obtain an EIN via IRS Form SS4.
- Prepare Articles of Incorporation.
- Adopt Bylaws for your nonprofit.
- Obtain 501c3 tax exemption status.
- File For State Tax Exemption
- File Charity Solicitation Registration.
- Prepare Meeting Minutes of Board of Directors.
- Recruit & Train A Fundraising Team
- Develop a Strategic Plan
- Develop Marketing Strategies
- Develop a Website
- Develop a Corporate Sponsorship Program
- Develop a Grant Solicitation Strategy
- Develop Board of Directors Duties
- Develop Organizational Policy Handbook
Once the organization has been established, we recommend a planning chart to set dates, goals and activities. It is important to plan fundraising events, a strategic plan, website and marketing strategies to generate awareness of your services. This will help with revenue plus "spread the word" of your organization and services.
For more information on nonprofit startup services please click on the links below:
Want to learn more about the key steps to start a nonprofit? Simply contact us and request a copy our nonprofit whitepaper on starting a nonprofit. You will also receive invitations to our free webinars and special promotions. Click here to get your copy today.