Have our team accurately and timely prepare your IRS Form 990, 990N, 990EZ, and 990PF
A nonprofit organization’s receipt of an exempt status determination from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is an amazing feeling. Donations are now tax-deductable for the donor and the organization is well on its way to fiscal success. Now, imagine all this positive momentum within your organization being abruptly halted due to the IRS revoking your 501c3 status. Filing Form 990 is not only important for the nonprofit organization, it is also the law. Here at CharityNet USA our skilled tax professionals are available to accurately prepare your financial documents for submission by the federal deadline.
What do we offer?
Our Form 990 Tax Preparation Services offer nonprofit organizations a comprehensive and cost-effective approach to compliance. Particularly, we are able to provide nonprofits with annual Form 990 document preparation services ranging from the setup and maintenance of the organization’s fiscal records on an ongoing basis, to completing the annual Form 990 itself. The Form 990N (postcard), Form 990T for taxable income, IRS Form 990 EZ and Voluntary, and the Form 990PF for private foundations are documents that we professionally prepare annually for nonprofits nationwide.
Why choose us for to prepare your Form 990?
The IRS Form 990 provides a wealth of financial and programmatic information to enable regulators, funders, journalists, and others to measure a nonprofit’s performance. This document is vital to a nonprofit’s image and should not only be factual but available for reference. Note, being a tax-exempt organization entails a level of transparency that must be revered in order to secure the trust of your donors. The Form 990 is not just a financial document; the Form 990 is a means of communicating an organization’s progress to the public.
We have helped schools, health and welfare organizations, business leagues, civic associations, museums, private foundations, and a myriad of other nonprofit organizations with Form 990 tax preparation. Let our tax professionals keep your books, complete your documents, and move you towards being a successful and compliant nonprofit.
Moving forward with services at CharityNet USA entails more than just document or product completion. We do not define our customers simply by product, or treat our clients as “just another number” as our competitors. Our company has successfully served thousands nationwide with solutions to help advance their mission, vision, and aims. Moreover, we have assisted these individuals and organization as if they were our own family, providing Fanatical Customer Service and peace-of-mind regarding the future of their organization. Even after we have completed your product or services, we are here to help. With over thirty business development solutions, it is our mission to help you help others in whichever manner we professionally can. Your search is over; CharityNet USA is your one-stop resource center for nonprofit growth and business development.
For most organizations, the deadline to file Form 990 is May 15th. Ensure your compliance for as low as $59
At CharityNet USA, our qualified tax professionals have extensive experience in preparing financial documents. With our one-stop approach, we can not only maintain your financials but also render your Form 990 for less than our competitors charge.
- Affordable Pricing: Our tax preparation services are priced to accommodate your nonprofit’s budget while still including all necessary items for your organization.
- Professional Quality: We pride ourselves on the professional-grade quality work completed by our consultants, and guarantee 100% satisfaction.
- Full-Service Options: We do our document preparation services in house, providing our customers with consistent professional service, quality, and quick turnaround.
- Streamlined Process: We prepare your documents in a timely manner, allowing you to receive your nonprofit services within 10-15 days after receiving all necessary information.
- Complementing Services: We offer a variety of nonprofit services, including payroll, bookkeeping, accounting and more all for an affordable price!
- Experienced Staff: We have gained an exceptional amount of experience in tax preparation due to our low-prices, allowing you to be prepared for fundraising, fund-leveraging and financial planning. We are experts when it comes to the Form 990.
- Long-Term Relationship: Because we offer many services, our goal is to WIN our clients with great pricing and fanatical customer service to enable a long-term relationship.